It’s simple… the science. Here at Great Water USA, we use only EcoWater systems. With a legacy exceeding 80 years, EcoWater systems are built on best-in-class technological innovation. EcoWater continues to set the standard for the water treatment industry. Today, as the world’s largest manufacturer of residential water treatment systems, EcoWater’s products–combined with our expertise at Great Water USA–are the second to none when it comes to improving the quality of your water.
With an EcoWater system from Great Water USA, you get:
- Exclusive, patented, proven technology to improve the quality of your water.
- Dealers who are water treatment professionals – not just plumbers or retailers.
- A full line of reverse osmosis water filters for clear, clean drinking water.
- Products specifically designed for municipal, rural, or problem water.
- A full line of water softeners and filters to improve your water quality for bathing, laundry, and appliances.
- Dealers who provide installation and exceptional customer service.
- Highly-efficient electronic digital demand and memory to reduce salt, water, and electricity.
- Convenient and easy to operate electronics.
- Wireless remote monitoring of salt level and operation so you don’t have to remember to check.
- EASE™ phone-and-fix technology to eliminate unnecessary service calls.
- Patented stratified resin bed and washed quartz underbedding for efficient water treatment.
- Patented valve with Teflon® double-disc for improved performance and durability.
- Counter-current regeneration to remove hardness, not deposit it on the bottom of the tank.
- Refiner option to remove unwanted chlorine taste and odor from your supply.
- The most comprehensive manufacturers warranty in the business.
Water conditioners, refiners, & filtersEcoWater Systems line of water conditioners, refiners, and filters are the most innovative, highest-quality products on the market. With an array of exclusive features. We know not all water is the same. That’s why Great Water USA can test your water to identify the right product for you. Regardless of your water conditions, Great Water USA offers the appropriate solutions.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) FiltrationThe perfect complement to an EcoWater System refiner or softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater RO system you get:
- Three or four-stage water filtration.
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids.
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water.
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs.
Verified Local Reviews
18:57 17 Dec 18
Top of the line customer service! Very happy with my experience with Great Water USA!
20:00 16 Dec 18
Taste the difference!
14:19 28 Nov 18
Friendly staff and always eager to help !
17:37 25 Oct 18
Their 24 hr dispenser is great when you run out of water after hours.
16:38 08 Nov 17
Friendly and efficient....great delivery guy!
04:31 04 Nov 17
The ordering of the water softener salt and osmosis filters was easy, and DJ was very professional at delivering the products.
Scott Belt & Associates
16:06 20 Oct 17
DJ is always very professional and does a great job!
19:43 13 Mar 17
David is very personable when he delivers water..He's very helpful with any questions we have. .if we need a earlier delivery date, he never complains..great customer service
22:44 09 Feb 17
Scott was very professional and courteous while attending to my water softener repair and adjustment. He answered my questions and was not pushy.
21:05 02 Feb 17
Scott was so so helpful and kind. He also checked my water for softNess too and answered seveal questions. He even helped me figure out my new smart phone. Thanks scott.