Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Northeast Illinois Contaminants
Great Water USA offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement. The perfect complement to an EcoWater System water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids.
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water.
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs.
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
Verified Local Reviews
00:36 20 Feb 24
Great customer service, staff is always helpful,... knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommend them for your water concerns.read more
17:08 17 Dec 23
Great water at an affordable price
21:18 07 Dec 23
David does great work, ask for David for your water needs
20:44 07 Nov 23
I always get my water and all my products for my filtration... system at great water, the staff is so friendly when i come in & all the technicians are very knowledgeable & are able to help me with any questions i have. 10/10 recommend!read more
21:17 03 Nov 23
Great tasting water.
16:21 20 Jul 23
I was looking for a water softener that wasn't too... expensive but was of good quality. Steve from Great water came out and tested my water and recommended a softener which I bought and installed myself. I had a small issue with the iron removal and called Great Water. I talked with Olivia who was there to assist me when I purchased the product from there store. She contacted Steve who came out the same day to to help me out. It was something minor but not in any way there fault. He didn't even charge me for the visit. The people at Great Water are there to sell you a great product and to stand behind that product. Couldn't ask for nicer more dedicated people. I was very impressed. Thank you Steve and Olivia and all the dedicated people at Great Water. I highly recommend this company.read more
21:39 19 Jul 23
I just got a water system last week from Great... Water......We were very happy with the service when they installed it. The service man also explained the system thoroughly. It is also nice to have them in Morris to come to with questions. My water feels silky now!!!read more
11:08 18 May 21
Some of the most professional people I've dealt with.
19:42 07 Apr 21
Great Water lives up to their name! Their delivery man... especially, Kevin. He is very polite, will strike a conversation with you and be on his way. He and Great Water are one of the better delivery service providers out there.read more
20:36 31 Mar 21
Great service Kevin is always very nice and professional... when coming to our salonread more
20:32 31 Mar 21
Kevin is a great service rep and always makes sure our... office hydration needs are taken care of 🙂read more
15:34 24 Mar 21
Excellent customer service
20:07 08 Mar 21
Great service and good tasting water. Kevin is always very... polite and helpful when delivering our water.read more
18:47 08 Mar 21
We LOVE our delivery driver Kevin! He does a great job!
15:59 08 Mar 21
Great Customer Service, friendly delivery always by Kevin.... Keep up the good work.read more
Raime Ann Vandermyde
14:07 05 Jul 20
Best tasting water in the area! I drink at least a gallon a... day and I have filled up at all the different places from Morris through Wilmington and up to Joliet and beyond. Whatever Great Water does to purify, it works best!read more
19:04 12 May 20
Excellent customer service. Have used Great Water a few... times and have never had any problems.read more
14:01 27 Jan 20
Prices are pretty good
20:53 25 Dec 19
Steve from Great Water, ECO in Morris Il showed up on... Christmas day to give us the ultimate in service, Highly recommend him and his company to allread more
22:34 16 Aug 19
Water taste natural I love it.