Transform Your Water with a Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems…
And Create Delicious, Healthy Water Free of up to 99% of Common Northeast Illinois Contaminants
Great Water USA offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement. The perfect complement to an EcoWater System water refiner or water softener for the water-conscious family is an EcoWater reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
With an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Semi-permeable membranes to reject solids.
- Three or four-stage water filtration
- Specially formulated pre-and post-filters to reduce contaminants, eliminate odors, and improve taste.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve water.
- Optional electronic monitor to alert you when filters need changing.
- Space-saving designs.
Here’s How Reverse Osmosis Works:
- Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- A final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes direct from the unit or from the storage tank.
- The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
Verified Local Reviews
04:31 04 Nov 17
The ordering of the water softener salt and osmosis filters was easy, and DJ was very professional at delivering the products.
19:43 13 Mar 17
David is very personable when he delivers water..He's very helpful with any questions we have. .if we need a earlier delivery date, he never complains..great customer service
Scott Belt & Associates
16:06 20 Oct 17
DJ is always very professional and does a great job!
22:44 09 Feb 17
Scott was very professional and courteous while attending to my water softener repair and adjustment. He answered my questions and was not pushy.
16:38 08 Nov 17
Friendly and efficient....great delivery guy!
21:05 02 Feb 17
Scott was so so helpful and kind. He also checked my water for softNess too and answered seveal questions. He even helped me figure out my new smart phone. Thanks scott.
17:37 25 Oct 18
Their 24 hr dispenser is great when you run out of water after hours.
14:19 28 Nov 18
Friendly staff and always eager to help !
20:00 16 Dec 18
Taste the difference!
18:57 17 Dec 18
Top of the line customer service! Very happy with my experience with Great Water USA!